- 28 April 2016 23:20
- We serve people regardless of their religious views and nationality, - His Beatitude Sviatoslav about a visit to Dnipropetrovsk On 26th of April, 2016 the Head and Father of the UGCC paid a pastoral visit to Dnipropetrovsk. There the Head of the Church together with bishop Stepan (Menyok), the exarch of Donetsk of the UGCC sanctified a CF “Caritas Donetsk” office and a cornerstone for building a church of St. Nicholas. Priests from the exarchate, employees of CF “Caritas Donetsk” and...
- 30 October 2015 17:30
- Bishop Borys (Gudziak): Not to declare, but TO BE ALONGSIDE The Synod of Catholic Bishops on the topic "Vocation and mission of the family in the Church and the contemporary world" came to an end. Bishop Borys (Gudziak), UCU President, Bishop of the Paris Eparchy of Volodymyr the Great for Ukrainians of the Byzantine Rite in France, the Benalux countries and Switzerland told more about course, main issues of the...
- 04 March 2015 15:02
- The Head of UGCC: “What is going on in Ukraine is biggest catastrophe since World War II” Interview with the Archbishop Major of the Greek Catholic Church who speaks of at least two million displaced, thousands of victims, many children among the refugees and about a possible intervention from the Pope.
- 25 February 2015 13:42
- Caritas Ukraine restores houses of needy people in liberated from terrorists Slovyansk On early September 2014 Caritas Ukraine started the project of windows installation for nearly 1000 apartments and private houses in Slovyansk and its suburbs. Additionally windows in local school and kindergarten were installed. The main objective of this initiative is to restore safe and dignified life of people affected by military conflict in the...
- 26 December 2014 16:13
- The Head of the UGCC: "We never took any donations from the government, so were and are free" The Head of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church His Beatitude Sviatoslav is convinced that every time, when the Church becomes an instrument of a state machine or ideology, it falls into captivity. "In this bondage there is always someone else is using religious institutions, which people mostly trust, to manipulate their mind or override them with its...
During the 34th regular session of the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva, Caritas delivered a statement concerning the worrying...
- The Head of the UGCC in Buenos Aires (Argentina): "Cross is a sign, symbol and banner of victory of good over evil" 20 March
- The Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma (USA) held a Lenten Lock-In Retreat for its Youth in the Spirit of Diakonia21 March
- St. Anne Ukrainian Catholic Church in Austintown, OH (USA) Reaches Out to the Underprivileged in the Year of Diakonia23 March
- His Beatitude Lubomyr in Parliament: "Imitate those who took up the great work - the reconstruction of the Ukrainian state ..."18 March
- Head of the UGCC and Ambassador of Ukraine in Argentina discussed cooperation of diplomats with the communities of the UGCC22 March
- Ukraine: An invisible humanitarian crisis, reminds Caritas at UN24 March
- Annual South-East Lenten Pickerel Dinner at the Shevchenko Ukrainian Centre in Rosa, Manitoba 25 March