- 05 April 2017 13:06
- Metropolitan Stefan's meditation for Palm Sunday Deafness and blindness are great personal tragedies, but deafness and blindness of the soul is more tragic. On Palm Sunday, Jerusalem was blind and deaf. Its people did not recognize the true mission of Jesus. Many in the crowds wanted a revolutionary and conqueror who would fulfill their expectations and help them realize their nationalistic hopes. ...
- 20 November 2016 15:53
- 5 FACTS ABOUT “VOLODYMYR STERNYUK: THE PRIESTHOOD DURING THE UNDERGROUND PERIOD” DOCUMENTARY Since the beginning of November, the audience had the opportunity to watch the documentary “Volodymyr Sternyuk: The Priesthood during the Underground Period” on “Pershyi Zakhidnyi” TV (First Western TV) and ZhyveTB (LiveTV).
- 10 August 2016 13:48
- All Are Called to Prayer during a Holy Pilgrimage on Sunday, August 28, 2016 to Assumption Blessed Virgin Mary Church, Centralia, Pa In the abandoned, desolate borough of Centralia, destroyed by an underground mine fire, which resulted in the relocation of all but a handful of residents and the demotion of all but a few buildings, there sits on a hilltop overlooking the once-thriving town a white church capped by three onion-shaped blue domes. The stately Assumption of the Blessed...
- 03 March 2016 15:39
- The Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma (USA) held a Lenten Lock-In Retreat for its Youth February 27-28, 2016 St. Anne’s Ukrainian Catholic Church in Austintown, Ohio (U.S.A.) of the Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma hosted an annual Lenten Lock-In Retreat for the eparchial youth. This year's theme of spiritual renewal was “Fighting the good fight of faith.”
- 06 January 2016 15:40
- Why We Celebrate Christmas? As we read in Genesis, the first book of the Bible, after Adam and Eve sinned and were expelled from the Garden, mankind drifted further and further from God. After many centuries, God, ever faithful to His promise, chose the Jewish people through whom He would bring His message of hope and salvation. ...
- 10 November 2015
- The edition that has been published on occasion of the fourth anniversary of the enthronement of the Head of the UGCC, will be edited in Czech language A new edition “On a Pilgrimage to the Dignity and Freedom: Pastoral letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav to faithful of the UGCC and all people of a good will” that has been recently published on occasion of the fourth of an enthronement of the Head of the UGCC, will be edited in Czech language.
- 10 November 2015
- 20 July 2015 16:50
- Heroic virtue of Ukrainian bishop who sheltered hundreds of Jews recognized On Thursday, Pope Francis authorized a decree recognizing the heroic virtue of Archbishop Andrey Sheptytsky, who was head of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church from 1900 to 1944, and who personally protected dozens of Jews from Nazi occupiers during World War II.
His Beatitude Sviatoslav (Shevchuk) of the UGCC said that currently Ukrainian reconciliation with the Russians is impossible because of the...
- New bishop of the eparchy of Saint Nicholas of Chicago of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church appointed 20 April
- Chicago Bishop Announcement21 April
- The Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma (USA) Held a Conference for Its Clergy27 April
- Annual Spring Clergy Conference for Philadelphia Archeparchy Hosted by Saints Peter and Paul Parish in Bridgeport, Pa.27 April
- "When you think that there is no way out – do not believe it!" – His Beatitude Sviatoslav 18 April
- UGCC Head outlines four steps to Russian-Ukrainian reconciliation 26 April
- In Polish churches people are praying in Ukrainian22 April
- Archbishop Stefan Soroka Delivers Remarks during American Jewish Committee Philadelphia 27 April