- 20 November 2016 15:53
- 5 FACTS ABOUT “VOLODYMYR STERNYUK: THE PRIESTHOOD DURING THE UNDERGROUND PERIOD” DOCUMENTARY Since the beginning of November, the audience had the opportunity to watch the documentary “Volodymyr Sternyuk: The Priesthood during the Underground Period” on “Pershyi Zakhidnyi” TV (First Western TV) and ZhyveTB (LiveTV).
- 10 August 2016 13:48
- All Are Called to Prayer during a Holy Pilgrimage on Sunday, August 28, 2016 to Assumption Blessed Virgin Mary Church, Centralia, Pa In the abandoned, desolate borough of Centralia, destroyed by an underground mine fire, which resulted in the relocation of all but a handful of residents and the demotion of all but a few buildings, there sits on a hilltop overlooking the once-thriving town a white church capped by three onion-shaped blue domes. The stately Assumption of the Blessed...
- 03 March 2016 15:39
- The Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma (USA) held a Lenten Lock-In Retreat for its Youth February 27-28, 2016 St. Anne’s Ukrainian Catholic Church in Austintown, Ohio (U.S.A.) of the Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma hosted an annual Lenten Lock-In Retreat for the eparchial youth. This year's theme of spiritual renewal was “Fighting the good fight of faith.”
- 06 January 2016 15:40
- Why We Celebrate Christmas? As we read in Genesis, the first book of the Bible, after Adam and Eve sinned and were expelled from the Garden, mankind drifted further and further from God. After many centuries, God, ever faithful to His promise, chose the Jewish people through whom He would bring His message of hope and salvation. ...
- 10 November 2015
- The edition that has been published on occasion of the fourth anniversary of the enthronement of the Head of the UGCC, will be edited in Czech language A new edition “On a Pilgrimage to the Dignity and Freedom: Pastoral letter of His Beatitude Sviatoslav to faithful of the UGCC and all people of a good will” that has been recently published on occasion of the fourth of an enthronement of the Head of the UGCC, will be edited in Czech language.
- 10 November 2015
- 20 July 2015 16:50
- Heroic virtue of Ukrainian bishop who sheltered hundreds of Jews recognized On Thursday, Pope Francis authorized a decree recognizing the heroic virtue of Archbishop Andrey Sheptytsky, who was head of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church from 1900 to 1944, and who personally protected dozens of Jews from Nazi occupiers during World War II.
- 08 February 2015
- Proud to be Ukrainian Catholic but don’t expect me in Church Research confirms what we already know. We have many who say that they belong to our church but that does not mean that they feel that they should actually go to the church. We also know that these people have great difficulties describing or explaining the church, the sacraments, salvation, and the role of the priest, the bishop, or the pope. They often...
- 08 February 2015
During the 34th regular session of the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva, Caritas delivered a statement concerning the worrying...
- The Head of the UGCC in Buenos Aires (Argentina): "Cross is a sign, symbol and banner of victory of good over evil" 20 March
- The Eparchy of St. Josaphat in Parma (USA) held a Lenten Lock-In Retreat for its Youth in the Spirit of Diakonia21 March
- St. Anne Ukrainian Catholic Church in Austintown, OH (USA) Reaches Out to the Underprivileged in the Year of Diakonia23 March
- His Beatitude Lubomyr in Parliament: "Imitate those who took up the great work - the reconstruction of the Ukrainian state ..."18 March
- Head of the UGCC and Ambassador of Ukraine in Argentina discussed cooperation of diplomats with the communities of the UGCC22 March
- Ukraine: An invisible humanitarian crisis, reminds Caritas at UN24 March
- Annual South-East Lenten Pickerel Dinner at the Shevchenko Ukrainian Centre in Rosa, Manitoba 25 March